About HelpingTechSavvy

Hey, 
     I am Saurav Raj A Professional Blogger from Ranchi, India. I write articles on Web Technology, Blogging, Java Technology, and Tips for  Digital Marketing on the websiteHelpingTechSavvy. Before I’ll talk more on HelpingTechSavvy let me tell you my previous journey of my life.
I started a blog on the Blogger Platform(a product of Google) named as Learn Java For Free as a passion and now it’s empowering more than 2000+ readers globally and helping them to solve the software development related problem and improving their technical skills. I’ll help to do programming in Java on my Blog Learn Java For Free.
I started Blog on this topic for solving problem, issues and helping to solve programming issues on Java Language. My Aim is “To Provide you with the easiest way of programming in Java” Language.
You will get the complete solution to Java-related problems. I worked on various projects in the Java Platform, Frameworks, tools, etc.
You can ask any question in the comment box by writing your questions I will give the easiest solution to that problem.
Here is what you will find on Learn Java:

  • 80% practical tips to improve your programming skills & Software Development Skills based on Real Life Examples from this blog; the other 20% is for Theoretical portion & personal stories.
  • Basic & advanced java programmings like Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, MySQL Frameworks, tools and Much more.
  • This site is not limited to technology, Hardware’s & Software’s, programming languages, Mobile technology, tools-tricks, tips for new technology or any other kind of blogging.
  • Learn Java is appropriate for everyone who decided to Learn Something New in Technology.

I got the domain learnjavaforfree.blogspot.com on December 1st, 2015as the first blogger. It was not easy for me as a blogger first time and now, I am enjoying to help my Blog, readers.
Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the Biggest Life-Changing Experience for me. In the last two years, Learn Java For Free has become more than just a popular blog.
I helped numerous web developers to get success in their dreams & financially independent.
If you have never blogged before, don’t mistake it for just another thing. It’s an intense tool which can empower you beyond anything else as your words will reach out to everyone in every corner of the planet.
Always remember:

Learn Java For Free is the best Blogging Site for everyone who is passionate about learning some new updates in technology & Software Development.
Many people think blogging is only about writing your personal story & Experience, but that’s not entirely true. If you mix your hard work with smart work, you can make a living with your blog; this is what Learnjavaforfree is all about.

Learn Java is an answer to:

  • How do you write the best source code for your projects?
  • How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?

Read this “My New Most Popular  Blog HelpingTechSavvy” 

About Saurav Raj (That’s me)


I am the mind behind Learn Java. I may use big words at times, but I’m a really simple guy who loves to simplify complex stuff. I completed my primary education at Upgraded Middle School Durgapur, Barharwa in 2003 & my High schooling at +2 Barharwa High School, Barharwa in 2006. I received my Bachelor degree (Bachelor of Computer Science) from T.M. Bhagalpur University in 2011 and a Master in Computer Application from Visvesvaraya Technological University
In my College time, I took training on Java Technology and did my own project. Now I am working as a Java Trainer and handling some projects on Java technology. In 2015 I started my own journey as a professional blogger.
I started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing. In 2015, I got to know about blogs & it took me about eight months from then to start my first blog. First I started on the BlogSpot platform, Now I moved into WordPress. I made one more blogging Website named as HelpingTechSavvy(HTS) in the month of August this year.
I found blogging to be a great medium for sharing my favorite things with the world. Initially, I started writing random stuff, but later on, I discovered “The Way” to become my own boss through the power of the internet. This was when I started sharing those things that worked for me. 

That’s how Learn Java For Free was born. Blogging has given me a sense of freedom that I didn’t know was possible. I currently live a “free” lifestyle.
So yeah, that’s all about me. I’ll leave you at this moment of relative seriousness: Here at Learn Java For Free, I share everything about how to turn a simple blog into a professional blog & make a living out of it. I believe life is too short to live in fear & live somebody else’s life.

That’s it for now! See you next time. You can Follow me on FacebookTwitterLinkedin, and Instagram